This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT IT BEING SUNDAY

WELL TODAY IS SUNDAY, I NORMALLY LOVE SUNDAY'S HATE FRIDAY'S. I KNOW I WEIRD LOL I HATE FRIDAY'S CUZ MOM WORKS ALL WEEKEND AND LIKE SUNDAY'S CUZ ITS HER LAST DAY OF WORK FOR THE WEEK. BUT THIS SUNDAY IS DIFFERENT IM ON EDGE BECAUSE WE CALL THE HOPKINS DR. TOMORROW TO SEE WHEN I START NAVANTRONE. ON ONE SIDE I WANT IT TO COME SO I CAN GET THE 1ST DOSE OVER WITH AND GO HOME TO SEE MY GOD SON AND DAUGHTER BEST FRIEND AND HER DAD, HER BOY FRIEND(I CONSIDER MY BROTHER) AND HER SISTER ASHLEY( MY OTHER LITTLE SISTER) WHO I LIVE WITH ALL OF. I MISS 'EM LIKE CRAZY BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES JUST THINK ING ABOUT IT.BUT I'M ALSO SCARED OF THE NAVANTRONE TO IT IS CHEMO BUT I JUST WANT SOMTHING TO HELP ME THATS WHAT I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING MY SELF. ITS SO HARD THO TO GO THREW THIS "ALONE" WITH NO ONE TO SUPPORT ME . BOY FRIEND WISE OH WELL I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON ME! NO ONE ELSE . I JUST FEEL CHEATED VERY CHEATED AND SAD SO ILL CALL TODAY SAD SUNDAY

2 Comments:

Blogger Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering wheel chair hire melbourne
related stuff. Feel free to visit my wheel chair hire melbourne
site.

1:23 AM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home