This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

HI YA ....

(8/26/04)Hey I have arived at home(Camden CO. NC.) we got here Monday(8/22/04) im so happy to be home I love it here! The kids are great. I missed them so much. Mom and Jess left yesterday and got home late last night. I missed mom already. I don’t know what im going to do without her. Think positive right?
I am writing this at home on my laptop ill post it tomorrow when im at nana’s. I don’t even know how many people look at this but I figured I best post just incase some one looks at my site (lol) I miss my online friends so much I love you guys yall just don’t know!! Well take care....... ill post more later on.....

1 Comments:

Blogger websoftware said...

Hi: Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about **San Diego plastic surgery** There are a lot of interesting plastic surgery/cosmetic articles. So, if you have an interest in San Diego cosmetic surgery please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site.

Thanks
Judi

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home