This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

OK I GOT THE NAVANTRONE AND NOW I FEEL LIKE SHIT! GOOD THING I HAVENT THROWN UP! FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO BUT HAVENT I HATE THIS FEELING I FEEL LIKE AS IF I HAVE A BAD COLD. THE NAVANTRONE WAS A LITTLE BAG OF BLUE(LOOKED LIKE BLUE FOOD COLORING) MED. THE NURCE WAS VERY NICE MOM WAS THERE AND WHEN WE WENT IN I WAS TALKING AND FELT EXCITED THAT IT WAS FINNALLY HERE 1/2 WAY THREW THE BAG I GOT A HEAD ACHE AND STARTED TO FEEL BLAH STOPPED TALKING SO MUCH NOW I STILL FEEL YUCKY BUT IM GLAD THAT IM HOME.. I STILL FEEL SICK BUT IM HOME AND ITS OVER WITH. IM PEEING GREEN! LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS COOL AND THE WHITES OF MY EYES MIGHT TURN BLUEISH GREEN COLLOR. WELL IM GOING TO LAY DOWN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home