This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Friday, September 23, 2005

ALMOST HERE!!!

WELL MY 21ST B DAY IS THE 27TH (TUESDAY) AND IM PLANNING ON GETTING "MESSED" UP!!!! WE ARE PLANNING ON HAVING A LITTLE GET TOGETHER OF LIKE 6 TO 9 PEOPLE LOL THATS SAD WHEN I COUNT IT OUT LIKE THAT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE..... OH WELL WE ARE HAVING JELLO SOOTERS BEER SWEET TARTS( A DRINK MADE WITH VODKA) I DONT DRINK BEER THATS FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT MIXED DRINKS.. ANYWAY ABOUT THE BOY OK IT WAS FUNNY CUZ THE SAME DAY I TOLD MY BEST FRIEND HE CAME OVER TO THE HOUSE AND THE BALL IS ROLLING ... THE ONLY PROB. WE TALKED AND BOTH DESIDED THAT WHAT EVER HAPPENS HAPPENS I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT IF IT GOT TO THE POINT THAT I WANTED TO TAKE IT TO THE "SLEEPING" TOGETHER HE HAS TO GET THE WHOLE STD TEST ALL OF EM . CUZ AROUND THE TOWN HERPIS IS GOING AROUND LIKE HOT FIRE HE SAID IF I WANTED HIM TO IF IT GOT THERE HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING SO.....SO WE WILL SEE BUT THATS FOR WHO EVER I DESIDED TO GET WITH...NOT JUST HIM AND NOT JUST CUZ HES FROM THIS TOWN ITS FOR ANYONE.. BUT WE WILL SEE HES GOING TO BE AT THE HOUSE FOR MY "GET TOGETHER" SO IVE ALREADY NAMED MY SLEEPING PARTNER ( A FRIEND WENDY) JUST INCASE!!! WELL TTYL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home