This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

HEY!

HEY ALL IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THIS BLOG THING LOL I KNOW IM SLOW... ANYWAY MY EYES ARE FEELING A LITTLE BETTER. THATS GREAT CUZ IT WAS DRIVING ME NUTS LOL. MY FRIEND GETS OFF WORK AT 3 AND ITS 130 LOL IM SO DRAGGINF MY ASS. I HAVE BEEN SO SLOW ALL DAY. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MY MOM AND GRANDPARENTS AND FIENDS ARE TRYING TO PLAN FOR MY B DAY ( SEPT. 27) I HAVE 17 MORE DAYS LOL I KNOW IT WILL BE BIG CUZ OF WHAT SHE DID FOR MY SISTER LOL WELL OTHER THAN THAT IT IS BEING A LAZY NO GOOD DAY BORING IM OK WALKING IS STILL OFF BUT IT MIGHT ALWAYS BE OFF MY EYES HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE BETTER I STILL GET BAD HEAD ACHES THO I TAKE IBPROFIN LOL EVEN THO THATS A JOKE MOST THE TIME LOL... WELL TAKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home