This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Friday, September 16, 2005

update again a weird week

WHAT A WEEK... WE WERE SOPOSTO GET A HURRICANE (OPHELIA) TODAY WE DIDNT GET ANYTHING IT WAS NUTS PEOPLE WERE GOING NUTS CUZ OF THE RECENT HURRICANE THAT THEY FUCKED UP WITH DOWN SOUTH (THE GOLF COAST) WHEN WHAT THEY SOULD OF DONE WAS BE THERE FOR THEM MAKE’S ME MAD NEXT SUBJECT....WE HAD SOME WIND NO RAIN IT HAS FELT GOOD OUTSIDE THOUGH. MADE ME MAD BECAUSE IT MADE ME HURT WORSE THAN USUAL BUT DID NOTHING. I DON’T KNOW WHY I ALWAYS SEEM TO HURT WORSE WHEN THE WEATHER IS MESSED UP.... I AM KINDA SAD ALSO I HAVE NOTICED IM STARTING TO LOSE MORE HAIR WHEN I BRUSH IT SOMETIMES IT JUST FALLS OUT WHEN I RUN MY HANDS THROUGH IT BUT IM THE ONLY ONE WHOS NOTICED SO FAR AND MY PERIOD WAS A JOKE THIS MO. I BLEED FOR MAYBE ½ A DAY NOT THAT IM MAD ABOUT THAT IT’S JUST THAT IT SCARES ME CUZ I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS .. I KNOW THAT RIGHT NOW AS I AM I DON’T WANT ANY. BUT ITS DIFFERANT TO SAY I DON’T WANT KIDS AND I CANT HAVE KIDS YA KNOW? WELL GOING TO BED.... ILL POST TOMARROW(9/16/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home