This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

update

9/07/05)
HEY ALL.. HOW GOES IT? IM OK MY HEAD HAS BEEN HURTING.. THE PAIN IN MY EYES IS ABOUT TO DRIVE ME NUTS..NO MATTER WHAT I DO ITS STILL THERE 24/7 PROB STILL WHILE IM SLEEPING THEY HURT FROM THE TIME I GET UP TILL THE TIME I GO TO BED.. UUGGHHH!!! ANYWAY.. THE KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE...I MISSED THEM SOOO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.... I FEEL HELPLESS CUZ *BONNIE* HAS TO TAKE CARE OF 2 KIDS DURING THE WEEK ITS LIKE SHE HAS TWINS.. CUZ *JENI’S* CP.. SHE SLOWER.. IT RUNS HER RAGGED. SHE’S BUSY ALL WEEK WITH JENIS THRYPY ONE DAY A WEEK MAYBE SHE HAS OFF THAT’S IF *LEE* AND HER AIN’T GOT ANY APPT. I FEEL SO BAD SO HELP LESS.... THEN I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE HURRICANE VICTIMS IT MAKES ME MAD/SAD I WOULD PROB. BE DEAD IF I GOT BAD I WOULD OF ASKED SOMEONE TO SHOT ME OR ID DO MY DAMNEDS’T TO KILL MY SELF I KNOW IT MIGHT SOUND BAD BUT JUST SIT BACK AND THINK WHAT WOULD YOU OF DONE??? NO MED.S NO AC NO NUTHIN!! ID BE DEAD! ANYWAY IM GOING TO BED NITE!! ILL POST THIS TOMORROW ..TAKE CARE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home