This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

AT MOMS! UGH!!

OK OK I HAVE BEEN AT MOMS LESS THAN 1 WEEK .....AND FEEL LIKE A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT... PLUS I HURT EVERYWHERE..YESTERDAY I "HOOKED UP" WITH ONE OF JESSES FRIEND WHO WAS LOOKING FOR A BUDDY AS I WAS... IT WAS GOOD OR WELL YEA EXPECIALLY SENCE I HAVENT HAD ANY SENCE FEB. OH WELL NOW I HURT EVERYWHERE... ITS COLD HERE AND IM TIERD.. AND ITS COLD HERE :( I HURT EVERYWHERE CANT MOVE WITH OUT HURTING... OH WELL WELCOME TO MS IN THE WINTER RIGHT??? TAKE CARE ALL...

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

don't feel like a "dirty little slut" We all need "some" sometimes.

Sometimes it is worth hurting for a couple of days!!LOL

Take some pain pills which ever you have..or smoke some mary jane LOL LOL

Take it easy take care of yourself. You need to be in tip top shape for the Novantrone!!! good Luck sweetie!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger "B" said...

thank you oh god i stay full of ibprofin..take em 2 at a time at 600mg a peice i still hurt.... lol im still trying to think if it was worth hurtin this bad lol and feeling like a slut but hey this is the only time i have done this and... he had been tested for std's lately cux of him being in the army reserves.. so what ever doubt ill ever see him again well not right now anyway lol....

12:57 PM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home