This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

hello well tomarrow ill get my 2end novantrone treatment.. yay... and im scard shitless... i hate it!!!! i dont want it i wanna run as fast and as far away as i can but like mom said no matter were i go the ms will follow.... :"( so i wish there was it least one damn place that i could hide and cry away from "ms" ugh guys how am i gonna dea with this for the rest of my life??? god i dont know if i can guys.. i really dont know .. i feel like im letting ms win the game the game of my life.. i cant do that i can never do that.... ugh fustration...

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I know how you feel about the treatment...but listen to me based on experience each treatment gets better. It will help you in so many ways. I know that just hearing it doesn't help so at least try to think about how much the blue goo is gonna help you!!!

11:44 AM  
Blogger "B" said...

thank you !

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home