This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Friday, November 04, 2005

here we go..

HEY ALL IM GETTING SETLED DOWN TRYING TO CHILL OUT AND GET READY TO BE SICKERR THAN SNOT.. CANT YOU TELL IM SO LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS TREATMENT LOL.... I AM IN WAYS JUST DONT WANT THE NASTY SIDE EFECTS.... WELL WE WILL SEE RIGHT?? AND IM VERY TIERD .. ALWAYS... AND I CANT THINK RIGHT MY HEAD ALWAYS HURT AND I CANT CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING FOR MORE THAN LIKE 3 MIN. SO THERES THE UPDATE ON MY LIFE IM SCARED OF THE TREATMENT AND I CANT THINK LOL WHAT A COMBO..

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Brandi don't be so scared...u can work ur self up 2 much and that can make for even nastier side effects if u even get them at all!!

Like I was tellin u I only got really sick once out of the 11 or 12 treatments I had aside from the weaker than ever effects.

Hang in there I am thinkin of u!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger "B" said...

thankx but it is much easier said than done... lol i try not to dweal on it but damn that is my life now ms and the treatments are all that is going on with me... ugh anyway thankyou for your thinking of me i nee all i can get lol

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home