This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

hey ok are yall ready to step int the mind of a 21 yrold ms patient who has to take chemo to marrow... ok here we go:

guys what am i gonna do ? i so want someone to talk to about how i feel with all this ms stuff and chemo im scared !!! but noone is there mom and jess are at work nana is on the phone so its busy... bills down stairs sick so he can stay there and all my friends are in nc and im sitting here about to flip the f. out.... all alone.... i feel like i have to deal with this today all alone.... help me?? im all shaking and really upset by this and i dont undeerstand quite y . i mean yea its alot ut im soposto be able stroung enough to handle this... ugh....

3 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

Hello Brandy, My name is Dave! I have ms too, I have a blog also, Please do drop in! I you are up early in the mornings or late at night I can speak to you throug msn messenger if you want to vent some anger or just just join me for a scream or two! Just let me know! My hotmail address is on my blog!
Looking forward to speaking to ya!
Dave

4:15 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

brandi..I'm soooo sorry that I was not there for you yesterday!! I was not feeling well. I told you that I would be there for you!!! Please forgive me??

I hope that you are doing better today and are handling that chemo okay.

See DAve the guy that posted b4 me?? He is a sweetheart!!! He lives in a different country but he is great. i talk to him all the time on MSN messenger.

1:22 PM  
Blogger "B" said...

THANKS GUYS.. AND ITS OK AMANDA DONT FEEL BAD YOU WERE TALING CARE OF YOU RIGHT?? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU BOTH WELL I NEED TO LAY DOWN TC..

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home