This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

LALALA A LITTLE VENTING ABOUT WATCH...

OK HERE WE GO... IM KINDA FEEL WEIERD ABOUT THIS POST BUT IMMA POST ANYWAYS... OK I FEEL HURT BY SOME OF THOSE IN CHAT YES I WAS DOWN TONIGHT BUT I JUST HAD CHEMO IM AWAY FROM HOME AND MY FRIENDS NO BOY FRIEND OR ANYONE I FEEL LIKE IM ALL ALONE I KNOW I HAVE MY MOM AND YES I THANK GOD FOR THAT BUT UGHHH I THOUGHT IT WS A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO GO AND VENT AND SHIT AND BETHERE FOR OTHERS INSTED IG OT SOMEONE WHOS OLDER THEN MY GRANDMA TELLING ME IM BEING TO DOWN... HA SHE GOT TO LIVE HER LIKE SHE HAS HAD MS 22 YR. SO THAT MAKES HER 40 SOMETHING DANG THAT MAKES HER OLDER THAN MY MOM WHEN SHE WAS DX.. BUT I CANT BE DOWN..UGH!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

yes the chats in watch SUCK!! I quit going there after a similar experience. There are so many other nice chat places to go.

IF you want to know of a few just e-mail me and I will give them to you!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger "B" said...

ok thanks but i like watch just why did this one have to be such a meany... lol but email me a few plz maybe ill go looking on those

10:24 AM  
Blogger personallog! said...

this is not my first time here to view your blog but I thought you would like to hear from somone in the uk! I have ms too! ppms to be precise! I refuse to be kicked by people who are older than me too!I would love to hear from you as I hope I can help you! Amanda is a dear friend and I found you through her blog! Keep your chin up friend! There is help here trust me!

Dave

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home