This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

a new day

a new day im going to try to be more + about my life with everything.. lol ill prob come here and bitch still but im going to try to be more positive like mom says i sould ... anyone see larry king live last night?/ it had mariedeth verria and her hubby and a country singer clay something and terri garr and a r and b singer wih ms and a ms doc. and they were all + so ima try to be....think itll work?
i hope so ... im sick and tierd of being sick and tierd ya know??

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Yep I did see Larry King last night. Won't share with you what I thought about all the people on it. you can read what I thought on my blog...

Definitely being positive helps A LOT!!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home