This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Monday, November 21, 2005

a poem.....

ok this is the 1st time I tried to wirte in a while so here we go...
11/21/05
I will not be held by this beast anymore...
It will just have to walk out the door....
I have chossen to let it run its fucked up course....
And become the known ms sourse...
It’s hard to go about day by day...
Knowing that MS might deside to take that it all away...
But I have come to except...
Life must move on as I wept.....
So as I say goodbye...
And only sometime’s ask the word why...
I reach out...
To other ms’ers in doubt
To realize it ain’t you..
Just something that you happen to be going threw..
It is sad
you have every right to be mad..
Cry scream and fight
just know at the end there’s a big light..
And when you find it...
It seem’s like "MS What is THIS SHIT"......
You live your life for you
and it seems like the whole world is lifted off your shoulders .whew...
Life can be about you again...
And let ms run around in your head but in a pen...
We shall all over come...ha it thought it has us...
Ms I thought I just saw that get run over by a bus....

3 Comments:

Blogger personallog! said...

What a great idea! Run over ms in a bus!hehe! What medical board do you work for because I think my nero might need your help!

Dave

2:04 AM  
Blogger "B" said...

lol.... had to end funny ya know lol...

8:15 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

brandi Like I told u in the email that is a beautiful poem!! Keep writing it will make u feel better!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home