This Sucks - MS 101

A place to vent -- both the good and bad -- in coping with this life altering disease.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I HOPE EVERYNE HAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS.. I JUST ASK THAT U PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT ...

IM JUST VERY HAPPYAND GREATFULL THAT IM UP WALKING EVEN IF I LOOK LIKE IM DRUNK.. LOL IM DOING SO MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I HAVE STARTED THE NOVANTRONE IM SP GREATFUL I JUST ASK FOR EVERYOONE WHO BELIVE THAT THERE IS A HIGHER PERSON OUT THERE...PLEASE DO TALKING TO EM AND ASK THAT THEY LOOK AFTER ALL THOSE WHO ARE HAVEING ISSUES OR TRAVLING OR ANYTHING THIS TIME OF YEAR... I DONT QUIET KNOW WHAT I BELIVE IN BUT I DO BELIVE THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING OUT THERE AND THAT IT MORE THAN LIKELY LOOKS AFTER FOCKS... WELL I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home